Luxurydestinationmag.com has opened its doors to guest posts. If you have a travel experience you want to share, submit a guest post! Check out this guide to find out what kind of content to write and how to increase your chances of having your travel guest post accepted on luxurydestinationmag.com.
Guest posts allow you to share experiences, help and advise travelers, reach a big audience on both our site and our social media. You can also get shared on other travel sites, or social media networks.
Luxurydestinationmag.com currently has a domain authority of 55 which will be great for your website.
Travel Guest Post Guidelines:
Guest posts for our travel blog are informative articles that cover a variety of topics. We welcome content in the categories that are displayed on the main menu of our website, luxurydestinationmag.com or the Topic Ideas that can be found below.
- We only publish original articles. We run a plagiarism check on all articles. Your post should be original and different from articles that have already been posted on our site.
- The article should not contain any spelling or grammatical errors.
- The length of your article should be around 1500 – 2500 words.
- Structure your article using headings, subheadings and numbered lists or bullets.
- No commercial links or sponsor articles unless we have a previous agreement.
- Write in 3rd person style (no “I”)
We strongly encourage writers to incorporate images and videos into their submissions. The images should be of excellent quality and accompanied by appropriate source citations. Please make sure to only use images that are in the public domain. It is the responsibility of authors to obtain proper permission for using any images or materials from external sources.
Topic ideas for your travel guest post:
Here are some ideas for your post content. Feel free to ask if in any doubt:
- Travel guides about cities, best places to visit in your destination, and countries.
- Road trips, itineraries and must see locations
- General traveling tips
- Traveling with children. Family vacations.
- Unusual places and unique attractions
- Remote work experience and digital nomadism tips
- Eco-tourism and alternative traveling like glamping
- Culture, Customs and traditions
- Festivals and holidays
- Local food and places to eat like restaurants, pubs, etc
- By submitting an article, you are consenting to its use on our website and waiving any claims for payment or copyright infringement, both presently and in the future.
- We retain the right to modify the content you submit, primarily with the intention of rectifying any errors or enhancing its readability.
Ready to submit an article to luxurydestinationmag.com click here.